منتديات نداء الروح
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات نداء الروح

عام

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

MY FAULT...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الـحـالــمــه
المدير
المدير
الـحـالــمــه

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 48
العمر : 36
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة جامعية
المزاج : ملل
مزاجك اليوم : MY FAULT... Shy
المهنه : MY FAULT... Collec10
الهواية : MY FAULT... Writin10
الاوسمه : MY FAULT... 3547_1180476192
رقم عضويه العضو : 17
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/07/2008

MY FAULT... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: MY FAULT...   MY FAULT... Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Some times I feel that I have to work hard to get what I need ... but I don't know why I feel like that I have a huge wall between me and my deep self, I really want to change my self and be from the perfect people here in the world in all ways specially in my study ...but I really want to know what the capital reason that made of me one of the biggest losers...I really want to have my own accomplisher life ...I want to join the university like all my fiends ... I want to succeeding ...I want to change my whole life and make it better...
But...
When Ii think about this change that I want to attaining, and when I take my decision to start a new step, some thing in my heart and my maid make me fail then I break inside …
I really don't know what's going on… I feel fool , lose, stupid and that I have no goal in my empty life …
Now I have to admission my terrible mistake in my life …
I was really stupid to never talk with my sisters and my brother … I really want to study in the USA from the beginning but I applying in my maid that my family will never let me go because of our habits … then I taken the decision that destroyed my life and made me a person with out any value …
Many people blamed me … because what I had done ..
And now I blaming my loser stupid self to never think in the positive side …
Now I will finish my last course in the high school and I still don't have any par allowing me to join the university …
It's really hard for me … and the most hardest part is my family that they economized many things for me but in the end I let-down them and I repaid them with this tragedy…
I really want to join the university to get a good job … but I know my family realized that I don't deserve the right to join the university…
So I'm really regretted of what I done and how I destroyed my life …
But I swear now if I get join the university how ever I'll never ever iteration my fault that I done in the high school…
This is my tragedy in my life ..i advice you all to never recommitting my fault to never destroy you're life
Thanx
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
MiMi
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط
MiMi

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 196
العمر : 32
مزاجك اليوم : MY FAULT... Masdoma
المهنه : MY FAULT... Studen10
الهواية : MY FAULT... Painti10
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/07/2008

MY FAULT... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: MY FAULT...   MY FAULT... Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 26, 2008 2:50 pm

شكرا ع الموضوع والنصيحة الحلووة .. وصج في اشياء تدمر حياتنا وبعضها تكون سخيفة
Galaxa
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط
Galaxa

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 191
العمر : 33
المزاج : أبلع العافييهـ
مزاجك اليوم : MY FAULT... Shy
الهواية : MY FAULT... Readin10
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/08/2008

MY FAULT... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: MY FAULT...   MY FAULT... Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 26, 2008 12:03 am

ثيينكسسسسسسسسس
sayed-7
المدير
المدير
sayed-7

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 489
العمر : 33
مزاجك اليوم : MY FAULT... Shoo
الاوسمه : MY FAULT... 5
رقم عضويه العضو : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/05/2008

MY FAULT... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: MY FAULT...   MY FAULT... Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 01, 2008 3:47 am

شكرا"

MY FAULT...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات نداء الروح :: ¨°o.O ( الأقسام التعليمية ) O.o°¨ :: The English forum-
انتقل الى: